At bloom hearing specialists, we are a global organisation, with an uncompromising approach to client care. We listen to and work closely with professionals and clients alike to provide the best way to better hearing. We operate within a global network of hearing clinics, equipped with the latest technology and most importantly, the best people.
Opportunities with bloom hearing specialists
We always welcome contact from experienced Audiologists/Audiometrists to discuss joining our professional and dedicated teams. We can accommodate full time, part time, casual/locum positions.
Reporting into the Regional Retail Manager, the responsibilities of our clinical roles include:
- Assessing and diagnosing the extent of a client's hearing loss
- Reporting results of assessment to ensure clients receive appropriate medical intervention in regards to their individual audiological findings
- Providing education and involving clients in making an informed decision
- Ensuring a high standard of record keeping
- Travelling between clinics and visiting sites in your area
- Engaging in promotional activities within your region
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with local professionals, doctors, ENTs and within the community.
To be successful in this role you will hold a current QP number and full membership of a professional body - Audiology Australia (ASA) or AcAud. You will need a driver's licence and have:
- Most importantly, a desire to make a difference to our customer's lives!
- A proven track record in fitting hearing aids
- Dedication to achieving results
- A strong attention to detail.
- Exemplary organisational skills and interpersonal skills
- Keen interest in bringing the bloom values to life in your local area.
In return for your dedication and experience you will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing global company
- A competitive remuneration package, including a motor vehicle allowance
- Ongoing training and support for continuing professional development
- Clinic incentives available throughout the year
For a confidential discussion please call Dora Kordakis, Recruitment Specialist, bloom hearing specialists on 0408 266 473 or send your full resume to email@example.com
We are currently growing in these regions :
Gympie x 2