The Australian Government's Hearing Services Program (the program) provides eligible people with access to a range of free and subsidised hearing services, including:
- A comprehensive hearing assessment performed by a hearing services provider
- Help with your hearing loss and communication needs, including support and rehabilitation services
- Access to a wide range of high-quality hearing devices, if required, made by leading manufacturers; and
- Optional maintenance support.
Additionally, we can provide a range of services to eligible clients under the following special programs:
- Work Cover
- Eligible Private Health Insurance Policies