Your privacy is very important to us and we will always act to protect your information.
We take this responsibility seriously and we are very careful about how and when your personal information is collected, used and shared. This statement tells you what our commitment is, why we need to collect personal information, and how you may access the personal information that is kept by us.
By using our services, you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy. bloom hearing specialist is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
This page covers the following key areas:
- Bloom Hearings specialists Privacy Commitment
- What personal information do we collect?
- Why we collect information
- How we collect this information?
- Who we may share your information with
- What if you don’t provide personal information?
- Other Sites
- Cookies and Log Files
- Direct marketing
- Bloom Hearing specialists Privacy Policies and Practices
- Legal Disclaimer
- Accessing Your Personal Information
- Destruction of Confidential Materials
- Questions or Comments