Applications are open and we are looking for graduates who can start with us on January 14th 2019. Successful applicants will attend a week’s induction in Melbourne before heading their first 3 months at-elbow supervision. New graduates are carefully matched with supervisors by our clinical team, who take location preference, work style and personality all into account to make sure you get the tailored graduate experience that bloom is known for.Who can apply?
• Anyone who has recently graduated (or is about to graduate in 2018) from a Masters of Audiology program.How do I apply?
You will need to apply to our bloom hearing 2019 Graduate Program
– to do this you will need:
• A resume
• A cover letter
• To let us know which locations you would like to apply for (or if you’re open to any location).
Our graduate recruiter will then be in touch (Brylee – she’s lovely!) to have a chat about your application.How does your recruitment process work?
• Once you’ve spoken to our graduate recruiter, you will then be set up with our video screening process.
• Candidates who shine will then be invited to a scenario-based interview with our Clinical Audiology Team and one of our Regional Managers. If you’re local to Melbourne this will be in real life, if you’re interstate or overseas we’ll interview you on Skype.What locations may I be working in?
We have a number of locations available for our 2019 graduates to be based and we’re asking all applicants where their preferred locations are (or if you’re happy to relocate anywhere).
Locations available include:
• Metro Victoria
• Metro NSW/Central Coast
• Metro Queensland
• Metro Western Australia
• Regional Queensland