In case you were wondering if it’s safe to come in to bloom hearing during these uncertain times, we wanted to reassure you of the usual and extra measures we are taking right now. The wellbeing of our customers, clinic teams and communities is our top priority and we are following all directions and guidance from the Department of Health.
Please rest assured that our clinics are safe to visit. Our teams will only come to work if they are healthy and confident that they have not been exposed to the virus and in all clinics we are implementing a comprehensive infection control program to ensure all equipment and interior surfaces are clean and safe.
If you have a cold, a cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it! And secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment, so that we can see you when you’re well again. Also, please do reschedule if you have been overseas in the past 14 days.
We are monitoring the situation closely and day by day - at the moment, we’re here to take care of your hearing health, and look forward to seeing you for your next appointment.
Our infection control procedures within the clinic include:
- Strict hand hygiene
- Hand sanitiser being available for customer use
- Disinfection of medical equipment after every use
- Cleaning / disinfection of clinical rooms after every customer
- Multiple cleaning / disinfection of customer spaces during each day
- Wearing appropriate protective items such as gloves, masks and glasses as appropriate.
We will reschedule appointments for all customers who have:
- Flu-like symptoms; or
- Travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 1800 554 968 or email@example.com.