The safety of our customers, clinic teams and communities is our top priority and we are following all directions and guidance from the Department of Health.
Please rest assured that our clinics are safe to visit. Our teams will only come to work if they are healthy and confident that they have not been exposed to the virus and in all clinics we are implementing a comprehensive infection control program to ensure all equipment and interior surfaces are clean and safe.
If you have a cold, a cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it! And secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment, so that we can see you when you’re well again. Also, please do reschedule if you have been overseas in the past 14 days.
Our infection control procedures within the clinic include:
- Everyone will be asked to wear a mask when entering the clinic
- We will enforce a maximum limit of people in the clinic
- Strict hand hygiene
- Hand sanitiser being available for customer use
- Disinfection of medical equipment after every use
- Cleaning / disinfection of clinical rooms after every customer
- Multiple cleaning / disinfection of customer spaces during each day
- Wearing appropriate protective items such as gloves, masks and glasses as appropriate.
Don’t forget that we also offer phone consultations and remote hearing aid fittings via our bloom CONNECT™ services.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us on 1800 554 968 or firstname.lastname@example.org.